To access your Slideshow Settings go to Flotheme – Sliders.
Creating a Slideshow
1. To create a Slideshow you have to go to the Slideshow menu and click Add New
2. Add the Slideshow Title and select the Slideshow Transition Effect
3. Proceed to add Image Slides. Images are added using the standard WP media uploader. You can also use images available in the Media Library if they have been uploaded earlier.
4. Edit Meta – After the images are added to the Slideshow when you hover over the images you’ll notice 2 icons that will allow you to Delete or Edit the slide. You may also sort the Images by simply dragging them around.
When the ‘Edit’ icon is clicked, a modal box will open up and will allow to edit the options available for the current slide.
You can edit the settings for all the Image Slides required, close the modal box and publish/update the Slideshow post and all the images and options will be published.
5. Publish – Once you’re done you can publish your Slideshow, save as a draft or set a time for the Slideshow to be published. The option will be at the top right.
Adding Video Slides is super easy. There are 2 types of Video Slides you can add – Youtube/Vimeo or Self Hosted Video.
In order to add a Video to your slide, click on the Edit Slide icon
Here you can select your Video Source types
If you select Youtube/Vimeo, all you need to do is add in the Video URL into the designated field.
If you chose to use a Self Hosted Video, you first need to upload that Video to your WP Media Library, and then copy/paste the Video File URL into the designated field, according to the format you uploaded.
Self Hosted Video Settings
If are you using a Self Hosted Video for your slide, you also have several options to customize the Video appearance.
Once all adjustments are done, simply exit the Modal Box.
Adding a Slideshow to a Page
Once a Slideshow is created it can be assigned to any page using Slideshow settings meta box, which is just below the main body of content on any page.
1. Select a slideshow
2. Set the Slideshow Options – After a Slideshow is selected more options will become available that can be used to customize the Slideshow: