Assuming that everyone knows what a post represents and is familiar with the default WordPress blog post settings. Beside the default options, Cozy adds options for setting the sidebar for each post:
And also beginning with version 1.5 it is possible to attach images to a blog posts, that will be shown in a slider. Attaching images works exactly like it does for gallery posts:
Then there are also options that will change the behaviour of all blog posts pages. You can see them in the ‘Posts settings’.
Options available here will allow you to do the following operations:
– Enable/disable similar posts and select the similar posts criteria.
– Set the vertical distance between images inserted in the post content.
– Enable/Disable social sharing on blog post page.
– Auto set featured image – the template uses featured images in different grid views, and if some posts do not have any featured image, but have at leas on image attached, then this option will help to automatically set the featured image.
– Show/hide featured image on single blog posts and on list view
-Show/hide post meta (posts date, categories etc.)
– Enable/disable human time – if enabled instead of the numerical date of the post, it will something like ‘two days ago’ or ‘one month ago’.
– Enable/disable Facebook comments instead of standard WP comments.