Single Blog Post
See a video below on creating a single blog post:
Single Post Options
Beside the default WordPress options, Monobooth adds options for setting the sidebar for each post in part:
Then there are also options that will change the behaviour of all blog posts pages. You can see them in the ‘Posts settings’.
Options available here will allow you to do the following operations:
– Enable/disable title decoration image for posts, pages and galleries.
– Enable/disable similar posts and select the similar posts criteria.
– Select single blog post layout type.
– Set the vertical distance between images inserted in the post content.
– Enable/Disable social sharing on blog post page.
– Auto set featured image – the template uses featured images in different grid views, and if some posts do not have any featured image, but have at leas on image attached, then this option will help to automatically set the featured image.
– Show/hide featured image on single blog posts and on list view
-Show/hide post meta (posts date, categories etc.)
– Enable/disable real time format – if enabled instead of the numerical date of the post, it will something like ‘two days ago’ or ‘one month ago’.
– Enable/disable Facebook comments instead of standard WP comments.
See the video below on our Blog Post Settings: