To create a new page go to Pages -> Add New. Add the Page title and select your Page Template:
- Default Template
- Image Left/Right
- Redirect to Homepage
1. Default Template – is probably one of the most flexible page templates to work with and customize as you are not limited to a specific layout or structure.
2. Archives – the following template is used mainly to feature your Blog Post archives by Publish Date, Month and Category.
3. Columns – this template is used to separate your text into two columns. Images are also separated into columns.
5. Image Left/Right – simply allows you to easily align the image to either side of the Page with text on the other side. Works great for an About Me page.
*Note: when selecting this page template the image is added using the Featured Image uploader.
6. Redirect to Homepage – can be added to the Navigation Menu and redirect back to the Homepage.
7. Sitemap – the following page template shows the entire sitemap of your website.