To access Page Settings go to Flotheme ->Theme Options -> Pages.
The Page Settings area allows you to customize the main pages of the site. Here you can adjust the settings for the Homepage, Single gallery page and Blog. You can also adjust the settings for the Comment area, Social Networks, Page Links, etc.
NOTE! Make sure that the slug for the Home page is called ‘home‘. If for some reason it has another name, then the homepage settings will not work:
Upload an image and select how you want this image to be displayed on the Homepage.
Select an image gallery from the Sliders area. Choose how you want to display the image gallery on the Homepage.
2. Single Gallery settings
– Enable social sharing for gallery
– Enable title and description for photos
– Enable slider keyboard navigation
Several other options are given to customize Blog Posts:
– Use AJAX on comments posting (works only with Standart Comments selected)
– Ability to load more posts on the same page instead of pagination
– Display author’s name on post
– Enable social sharing for posts
– Enable search for posts
4. Link Settings:
– Set a custom permalink for your galleries, videos, gallery and video categories. For example: portfolio – yoursitename.com/portfolio or yoursitename.com/motion
– Here you can customize the text featured on the 404 page (error page)
– Customize the titles for Galleries and Video pages